Trustnet value proposition is focus on representing the smart capital for portfolio enterprises, addressing both structural financial and strategic management needs / opportunities.
In details, needs not only stemming from:
- The completion of acquisitions or the implementation of other strategies aimed at accelerating growth (building of new plants, market new entry, new product launches, etc.).
- The need to rebalance undercapitalised financial structures, which could otherwise limit the development of a business.
- The decision of one or more shareholders to sell their equity stakes, for instance within the framework of a succession process or as a consequence of diverging interests.
But also, supporting to:
- Defining and implementing development strategies (e.g. scouting new client opportunities, new market entry, investment targets).
- Identifying and introducing managerial resources, with specific regard to the Finance, Administration & Control areas.
- Streamlining of the capital-base
- Researching of additional financial resources for extraordinary projects.